Dermal Fillers for Skin Rejuvenation?
Dermal fillers, also called soft-tissue fillers, are injectable treatments used to smooth out skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Dermal fillers are also used to improve the skin's contours, replace lost volume from aging, and create fuller lips.
Where can you use Dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers can be used on the face to smooth wrinkles and folds, such as smile lines and “crow’s feet” (wrinkles around the eyes). They can also be used to contour your face, making it look more youthful. Dermal fillers can even be used to add volume back into your cheeks and lips, which can help make you look younger.
Benefits of Dermal fillers
Why use Demal Fillers:
- Can be used to replace lost volume or to create a more youthful appearance.
- Lasts for years, with periodic touch-ups.
- No downtime after treatment (although patients may experience some redness and mild swelling).
Any restrictions or issues with using dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are not for everybody. They should not be used for the following:
- People with a history of allergy to hyaluronic acid or injectable wrinkle treatments
- People who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with certain medical conditions such as cancer, diabetes, lupus, and other immune-related conditions