Dermal Fillers for Lips & Cheeks?
Dermal fillers, also called soft-tissue fillers, are injectable treatments used to smooth out skin and plump up the appearance of Lips & Cheeks. Dermal fillers are also used to improve the skin's contours, replace lost volume from aging, and create fuller lips.
Where can you use Dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers for lips & cheeks provide a more natural-looking, fuller pout. These soft tissue fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally in your body and absorbs water. Once injected into the lips, dermal fillers provide immediate volume, with results lasting anywhere from three to six months. They are generally safe and effective treatments, with no downtime required.
Benefits of Dermal fillers for Lips Cheeks
Why use Demal Fillers:
- Can be used to replace lost volume or to create a more youthful appearance.
- Lasts for years, with periodic touch-ups.
- No downtime after treatment (although patients may experience some redness and mild swelling).
Any restrictions or issues with using dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are not for everybody. They should not be used for the following:
- People with a history of allergy to hyaluronic acid or injectable wrinkle treatments
- People who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with certain medical conditions such as cancer, diabetes, lupus, and other immune-related conditions